The RØDE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the most expensive microphones.
With a self noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised as the world's quietest studio microphone. This low noise makes it ideal for vocal recording as well as voice overs and environmental recording.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD with recording tips.
The RØDE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 5dB-A
- Weight 326.00gm
- Dimensions 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output XLR