NUX Mighty Bass 50BT is a versatile bass amp powerhouse for practice, rehearsing and recording. It is equipped with a premium 6.5" loud speaker and driven by 50 watts classic D power amp. That makes the amp compact and portable.
You can use it in the bedroom even for a small club with DI out. NUX's iconic TSAC modeling technology brings you various nice sounding amp models and all the essential effects with great playability & response. Impulse Response technology offers you more Cab sounding, that's really a Mighty Bass Amp.
For the bass lovers, we know you need Drum & Bass practice! So you can engage the drum function by Application, and even record the phrase loop with additional NMP-2 foot switch.
- 50 watts compact modeling bass amp with 6.5" loud speaker
- Gate, EFX, Amp Model, IR, Modulation, Reverb
- Drum & Loop (60s phrase loop)
- Bluetooth Audio Stream
- Free APP controller for preset access, management and editing
- USB recording interface, firmware update, edit software
- Bass Amp Modeling with Cab IRs extend various tone ability
- Support 3rd party IRs (1024 samples) loading with Mighty Bass edit software
- White-box compressor effect offers you analog touch and response
- Independent IR toggle switches for Amp and DI out
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup
- Includes NU-X NMP-2 footswitch to remote Drum & Loop (60 seconds)
- Portable and versatile
- Input Impedance: INPUT 1M ohms , AUX-IN 100K ohms
- Maximum Output Power: 60W RMS
- Speaker: 6.5”, 4ohm, 60W, FRFR Loud Speaker
- Frequency Response Range: 40Hz ~ 16kHz
- Power Supply: DC28V, 4A (Center Negative)
- Dimensions: 300mm x 225mm x 326mm
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- EFFECTS: K Comp, Rose Comp, Touch Wah, Uni Vibe, Phase 100, RC Boost, TScream, Muff.
- AMP MODELS: MLD, AGL, BASSGUY
- CABINET IRs: AGL DB810, AMP SV212, AMP SV410+Tweeter, AMP SV810, Bassguy 410, Eden 410, MKB 410, TRC 410, and 8 empty slots for 3rd party loading.
- MODULATION: ST Chorus, Flanger, Phase 100
- REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
- USB PORT: Connects the USB port with your computer, you can use the related edit software. Also you can do firmware updates through USB port.
- DI OUT: You can use DI OUT for balanced signal to interface or PA system
- GROUND LIFT TOGGLE SWITCH: If you experience ground noise issues while connecting to a PA system, you can toggle the switch up to lift the ground. It may solve the noise issue.
- IR TOGGLE SWITCH: You can engage Cabinet Impulse Response signal by the independent toggle switches
- DI TOGGLE SWITCH: is related to DI OUT
- AMP TOGGLE SWITCH: is related to AMP
- FOOT SWITCH JACK: Connects with NUX NMP-2, you can trigger the TIP (B foot switch) for LOOP function (60 seconds phrase loop) and trigger the RING (A foot switch) for DRUM function
Mighty Amp Mobile App
Mighty Bass 50BT's Bluetooth can do more than just audio playback. You can also control the amplifier with the MightyAmp mobile application. There are loads of Amp Models, Bass Cabinet IRs, and effects available with our FREE MightyAmp APP. The best part is that you can save all the parameters to each channel for future use. Download the Mighty App Here
Others Also Bought
More From This Category