Live and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honour itself — play proud.
The G5655TG Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce centre block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic™ thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron™
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos