Cole Clark AN Grand Auditorium 2 Series Redwood-Blackwood Acoustic Guitar
The Cole Clark AN Grand Auditorium (previously Angel series) features a smaller and more compact body than the Fat Lady range. The Cole Clark CCAN2EC-RDBL is from the Angel 2 Series, featuring a Solid Redwood Top, Solid Tasmanian Blackwood Back & Sides and Cole Clark’s acclaimed 3-way pickup system.
Cole Clark Guitars steel string acoustic guitars are the only main stream acoustic to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is glued to the face along with the sides and the back so the neck is one piece all the way to the sound hole, delivering a distinct low end response. On other guitars, the body is made, then the neck is attached, mostly with a bolt or dove tail join. The integral neck construction is essential for the advanced pickup technology and gives the guitars a unique character. Cole Clark also has a carved top and back and uses a ridge system to join the sides to the top and back instead of kerfing.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back
- Made entirely from sustainably sourced timbers
- Cole Clark PG3 pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown, AA grade American Redwood
- Back/Sides: AA grade Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pickguard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
- NOT for percussive playing
- Grain may vary