The new TASCAM TRACKPACK 2x2 assembles everything you need to record music on your computer. Included in the complete recording bundle is TASCAM’s US-2x2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, and TH-02 headphones, plus Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9 DAW software.
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The US-2x2’s all-aluminum case features a pair of “bio-cell” side panels. In addition to their striking design, the side panels ergonomically angle the interface towards you to make the switches and knobs easier to read on a desktop. The US-2x2 includes MIDI in and out, balanced audio outputs, a headphone amp, and two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9. Included with the software are dozens of plug-in instruments, effects, and loops to get you started.
Also included is the TM-80, a condenser microphone ideal for vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments. The TM-80 includes a shockmount and desktop stand. The TH-02 closed-back headphones provide isolation while recording and a great reference during mixdown. The Tascam Trackpack 2x2 is the perfect way to launch your computer-recording studio.
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line output & headphone output levels
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite9
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software:
- SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band
- Dimension: 186mm×65mm×160mm
- Weight: 1.1kg