A Solid Cedar top tenor ukulele with Mahogany back and sides has maple binding with wood purfling, a wider nut for player comfort, select wood, Grover open back tuners, NuBone XB nut and saddle, satin finish and a deluxe 10mm padded gig bag.
A Solid Cedar top gives these Lanikai ukuleles a pure and true tone from the pluck of individual strings to flourished chordal strums. The result is a musical balance where no tone out-shadows the others.
- Solid Cedar top, Mahagony laminate back and sides, with a smooth satin finish
- Maple binding with wood purfling
- Deluxe Grover chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
- NuBone XB nut and saddle for maximum sustain and best tone
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort (37.4mm nut width)
- Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort
- The Solid Cedar top delivers a warm clearly defined tone with projection
- Acoustic no cutaway