Tone: Bright, clear
Finish: Dark chocolate brown with smooth matte varnish
Perfect for: Beginners, school programs
Case: Student lightweight shaped case
Bow: Student Brazilwood bow
Strings: Pre-installed steel strings
Recommended Accessories: Hidersine Junior Rosin, Microfibre Cleaning Cloth, Shoulder Rest, Folding Music Stand
Recommended String Upgrade: Prelude String Set
The Enrico Violin Outfit is a competitively priced beginner outfit. The Enrico is a fully hand-carved instrument, suited to the new beginner or continuing student. To ensure you or your child has the most enjoyable learning experience, we ensure each Enrico Violin Outfit is set up to our exacting specifications, to provide players with a reliable and easy to play instrument.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back, Neck & Sides: Solid Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Glasser with inbuilt fine tuners
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Bridge: German - cut and fitted
- Strings: Factory (standard factory strings)
- Grade: Basic. Low flame.
- Varnish: Nitro
- Pattern: Stradivari
- String Adjusters: Yes, inbuilt in tailpiece
- Outfit: Yes, in a lightweight Enrico shaped hard case
- Included: FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and horsehair.